Work with us
We are currently looking to add to our bank of dedicated staff.
Throughout the year we require First Aiders, First Responders, Emergency Care Assistants, Ambulance Technicians and Paramedics working as a team to ensure our customers visitors have a enjoyable time, stay safe and if required are treated professionally, with care, compassion and dignity
Is this you? If so please read on….
As a CQC registered company who takes its patient’s safety seriously, we must ensure we only work with people who are appropriately trained and equipped. As such we follow a strict recruitment process which is as follows:
- Potential colleagues submit a CV for review
- We arrange a mutually convenient time for an interview and assessment (this may include a conscious and unconscious patient upto your skill level). This is a great opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about us and what we do. At this point we check your documents to check you are who you say you are and hold the correct qualifications.
- Offer of work subject to 2 acceptable references
What can we offer you:
- A great team environment to work in
- Online scheduling- easy to see what work is available and apply with the click of a button
- Access to NHS online learning portal for your CPD
- Good rates of pay – on time payments
- All equipment provided- checked prior to every event
- Telephone clinical support for all staff
- 24 hour management availability should you have any issues
Ready to apply?
Ready to join a great team? Click here to upload your CV for our team to review