Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work 27th Mar 2018
This course is designed for anyone wanting to become an accredited emergency first aider or appointed person. Appointed persons can hold specific responsibility for the reporting of incidents in the workplace as required by legislation affecting workplaces.
This qualification provides learners with skills and knowledge to deal with first aid situations in low risk work environments. It is valid for three years, although the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) advises that annual refresher training is taken.
On this course you will learn:
1. the role and responsibilities of a first aider.
2. to assess an incident.
3. to manage an unresponsive casualty.
4. to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking.
5. to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding.
6. to provide first aid to a casualty who is in shock.
7. to provide first aid to a casualty with minor injuries.